Friday, July 1, 2011

Calendar Planner




Is it possible to be in love with your calendar planner?? Ok, maybe not "in" love, but.... :) I just got a new calendar planner for my classes and appointments and such, and it's just so cute!! :) It probably wouldn't work especially well for classroom planning and such, but I do believe there was a larger version at WalMart. Bonus: it was only about $4!!











I love that it has a larger calendar and then week-by-week! I LOVE the tabs- makes it so much easier to find the months.






How do you keep track of everything you have to get done?

2 comments:

Ms. Flores said...

You made me smile! I thought I was the only one in the world who gets a bit excited when it comes to my calendar planner. Ü You inspired me to blog mine too. Thanks!
Take a peek!http://theyarelikestarsonearth.blogspot.com/

Sarah said...

I get totally excited about planners too!! You've got a really cute one there - I'm still on the lookout for the perfect one :)